Friday, March 6, 2009

Workshop


To own a workshop in my life is my dream. I work and live here. It is my workshop and art gallery. All my works are on show. Every day many people appreciate and enjoy them. Art is my favorite. In my workshop I create and draw my work all day. Year, How interesting! It’s freedom. Now I must work hard and study hard. My goal is to have an exhibition at my 25 years old. In recent years I’m preparing for it. It is very important for me. My dream will come true. Encourage myself You are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think to be so young and to be studying art is wonderful...! I would love to see some of your work.

    I have a question? Why do you have the "adult content" warning on your blog? Your blog is lovely! I don't think it needs the adult warning, does it?

    ReplyDelete