Friday, February 13, 2009

MY GALLERY'S NEW EXHIBTION


Our gallery ALL COLOR MUSEUM located in 798 Art District in Beijing .It was founded in 2006.Our aim is to collection,research and promotion as well as other Chinese contemporary art,especially Asian art. For several years,many Chinese artists' works are showed on the important international exhibition.Now they are very famous.If I say their names,maybe you know their works.Zhang Xiaogang, Wang Guangyi,Yue Minjun and so on. yes ,they are all from Chinese .They are playing an important role in the history of word art.All the Chinese people are proud of their.
Left,oil painting by Wang Guangyi)
I am full of confidence.We will continue to insist on even if the global Economic Crisis.
Now I'm very optimistic.Thank all the people supporting me.
coming spring
From now on ,every day I show you an art work in my gallery or my boutique. If you are intetersted in ,you can comment on the Chinese art and what do you think of it as a foreigner?

1 comment:

  1. I love Chinese art! Please continue to do it. And I think your English is very good! I was sorry to hear that someone cheated you. That's not good.

    Keep blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete